[horde] Fwd: Re: Domain selection, look and feel selection and

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Jul 31 01:51:39 PDT 2006

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> ----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von xaresd at gmail.com -----
>      Datum: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 16:22:26 +0200
>        Von: xare <xaresd at gmail.com>
> Antwort an: xare <xaresd at gmail.com>
>    Betreff: Re: [horde] Domain selection, look and feel selection and
>         An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
>
> THanks Jan
>
>> That's what the 'preferred' setting in config/servers.php is for.
>
> is this a boolean setting? Just should I put it to true? At the moment I
> have preferred set to ' '

 From config/servers.php:

  * preferred: Only useful if you want to use the same servers.php file
  *            for different machines: if the hostname of the IMP machine is
  *            identical to one of those in the preferred list, then the
  *            corresponding option in the select box will include SELECTED
  *            (i.e. it is selected per default). Otherwise the first entry
  *            in the list is selected.

>> Secondly, how can I adapt the look and feel of imp for different domains
>> so
>>> they can have their own logo and colors?
>>
>> Create a preference hook for the 'theme' preference.
>
> Sorry I do not know how to do it.
> Is there documentation about how to do that?

In config/prefs.php and config/hooks.php, in the wiki, and the mailing
list archives.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/