[horde] login problem + kronolith database problem

John Chiu bigmanjohn at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 1 09:58:30 PDT 2006

hi

i have a login problem.  my horde is 3.1.2 and every packages are all the newest ones as of aug 1, 2006.

i just keep being threw back to the login page.  my cookie path is same as my horde path, which is /var/www/html/horde

if i set the horde conf.php of "use cache only" to false, i can get thro the login page, but then it just stuck to a blank page.

if i set this to true then i got threw back to the login page.

and, i use the create.mysql.sql script to create the database, but i found that the database itself doesn't carry the table for
kronolith.  that of my old box of 3.0.9 does.

so, i just keep getting error of not having the table in the database when i log in.

anyone can shed some light for me?

actually i just follow the track of my running 3.0.9 box which i set up last year.  i don't know what goes wrong.

thx a lot.