[horde] Maintenance problems (Related to the same login problem i think)

Algirdas Brazas lists at digital.ktu.lt
Wed Aug 2 04:58:50 PDT 2006

Hi

So, now I have turned use_only_cookies to false, login finaly works. Problem
is - I can't get
rid of the maintenance screen. If I skip maintenance - I jump back to the same
screen, only
there is no maintenance jobs listed. To pass this I need to change URL manualy
and set
domaintenance to 0. The I get portal page (with no sidemenu). After quit and
login again I
have finally my e-mail. Till next maintenance i think.
So what's wrong with those cookies at all? Is there any way to use them?

Sincerely Yours
Algirdas Brazas