[horde] Limting Horde Administrator login?

Patrick Baldwin Patrick.Baldwin at studsvikscandpower.com
Wed Aug 2 10:36:11 PDT 2006

Hi, I'm working on getting a Horde 3.1.1_2 installation going on a
FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE-p2 server, mostly for IMP and possibly Gollem.

The problem I'm running into is that when I go to:
http://<server address>/horde/

I'm always auto-logged in as the Administrator.  I'd really prefer
it if everyone in the world didn't get to alter my Horde config
whenever they wished, so how do I actually make it prompt for
a login and password before it allows Administrator access?

Thanks!

--
Patrick Baldwin
Systems Administrator