[horde] Authentication retries bad passwords 9 times

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Wed Aug 2 11:19:11 PDT 2006

On Wednesday 02 August 2006 10:32, Michael M Slusarz wrote:
>I've added a configuration option ('login_tries') in servers.php in
>IMP 4.1.3 that allows the admin to configure the number of times
>imap_open() is called before IMP will give up.

That sounds perfect. Thank you! Hopefully your change will fix the
problem; i was worried that i'd have to start looking at different
versions of IMAP libraries and other more low-level changes.

Not to be pushy, but can you give an estimate for when 4.1.3 will be
released? If it is soon i'll just wait for it, but if it is going to be
awhile i'll try using a nightly snapshot.