[horde] [kronolith] free/busy information

matzematiker@gmx.de matzematiker at gmx.de
Wed Aug 2 15:08:32 PDT 2006

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting matzematiker at gmx.de:
>
>> That Notice is gone now after some changes. I can't remember which
>> change got rid of thath, but the problem with the free/busy
>> information still exists...
>
> What problem? Do you actually have free/busy info for them?
>
> -chuck
Yes, there should be. Settings for free/busy is set for these users. One
has an appointment, the other one wants to invite him to another
appointment at the same time, but I see the message "Message  Error
retrieving free/busy information for <username>: Not found " and on the
display on the lower part of the display it is not indicated that the
invited person is busy then. I don't understand where that error message
comes from, because the settings for free/busy are made.

Mathias