[horde] Can't start a second horde session?

Kevin Konowalec kevin at ualberta.net
Fri Aug 4 08:02:02 PDT 2006

That's exactly what I've done.  The intended result is to have a URL
that looks like https://www.myserver.com rather than https://
www.myserver.com/horde/imp.  I've followed the directions that Jan
had given me and that all works great.  But is this "session sharing"
between browser instances an unintended consequence of what I've done
or is it a "feature" of the new version of Horde.

On my old cluster I was running Horde 3.0.9, Imp 4.0.4, and Turba
2.0.5.  I have the exact same situation set up where the default url
is just https://www.myserver.com and each instance of the browser can
have its own session.  This has been tested and works across all
browsers.  It's just now that I've moved to the new version of Horde
you can only have one session per browser binary, not instance.

So the question again remains is this the intended behavior or is
this a bug that can be fixed?

Thanks!