[horde] Adding Extra Headers/X-Headers in Horde(IMP) 4.0.x

Roy Schestowitz r at schestowitz.com
Sun Aug 6 04:23:14 PDT 2006

___/ On Sun 06 Aug 2006 07:32:53 BST, [ Vilius ?umskas ] wrote : \___

> Hello Roy,
>
> Sunday, August 6, 2006, 6:54:31 AM, you wrote:
>
>> Adding a list of headers (bearing in mind that this probably
>> refers  to  augmented  /viewing/  of  messages)  hasn't   an
>> apparent/desired  effect. So, is there a way for the user to
>> insert headers in Horde? I am using version 4.0.3.
>
> For a user, no. For administrator, check
> /horde/imp/config/headers.php.dist

Thank you, Vilius. I suspected this may be the case. Even a native mail
client such as Thunderbird requires the user to edit a JS settings
container in order to muck about with headers.

Best wishes,

Roy

--
Roy S. Schestowitz, Ph.D. Candidate in Medical Biophysics
http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU/Linux  |     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E