[horde] Fw: Help for a novice?

John Chiu bigmanjohn at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 11 08:22:26 PDT 2006

hi

if u only need basic webmail function, why useing horde?  i think u'd better off go for squirrelmail or openwebmail.

if u don't have access to a command line, it's very hard for you to config any component of horde.

horde framework + imp would not require any ldap or sql backends, the only thing is simply use the default values in configuring up
the horde framework and imp, and to edit the servers.php file in imp/config [plug in your umap server ip address] then you're ready
to go.

cheers