[horde] Can't get Horde to Work At All

adelacruz1@kc.rr.com adelacruz1 at kc.rr.com
Mon Aug 14 15:22:57 PDT 2006

in Util.php there is a section close to the top that talks about cloning.
Well, it states in there that something does not work with php5 and that
you have to use some hack which is listed below.  I'm not sure why, but
then it worked.  Either way, now I'm trying to figure out why I can't get
my configuration file to save and have the page refresh when I click on
generate configuration.  I think that there is something wrong with my
server, I mean, it takes sooooooo long to log in using putty when I go to
it from inside my network.  If I use putty from outside my network, for
some reason it goes nice and fast.  So, I'm now trying to figure out what
is causing the slowdowns cause I think that it's affecting my website.