[horde] Can't get Horde to Work At All

Antonio DeLaCruz adelacruz1 at kc.rr.com
Mon Aug 14 21:59:18 PDT 2006

 Did that already.  I thought at first it was a perms issue, but it's not.
I'm not sure what is going on.  I believe that it has to do with my system
over all since when I putty in I also get really slow response times for the
initial login.  It doesn't happen when I type in a wrong password, that
tells me right away that I did something wrong, but when I type in the
correct one, it takes up to 10 seconds to bring me to a prompt.  Again, that
only happens when I'm going in from inside my network.  If I am outside my
network, it takes only a sub second to bring me to a prompt.  So, I'm
thinking that has something to do with why horde is going slow as well.
It's gotta be a system thing, I just have to find it.