[horde] Filters "(NOT)CONTAINS" Versus "IS"

Roy Schestowitz r at schestowitz.com
Sun Aug 20 23:42:40 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I have a question to ask about filters. Ever since a recent upgrade of
Horde, I have been faced with a problem. In the past I had a filter
that said if <FIELD> "IS" <STRING> then <ACTION>

However, conditions appear to have changed. I no longer have the "IS"
(exact match) condition. There is only "CONTAINS" and "DOES NOT
CONTAIN" contain. As a result, I am forced to wade through a lot of
spam. Is there any trick for specifying that a field should be an
exact match? In this case, I wish to move messages sent to r at DOMAIN,
but the filters will also catch somethingr at DOMAIN (notice the "r" at
the end).

Many thanks in advance,

Roy