[horde] creating a theme with different iconsizes for menu and sidebar

Andreas Oster aoster at novanetwork.de
Tue Aug 22 07:37:35 PDT 2006

Hello list,

at the moment I am trying to create a custom theme
for the current Horde version. I managed to change
colors according to my wishes but changing the
icons is not that easy. I want to replace the menu
icons with larger ones (48x48 px), but if i do so
also the icons of the sidebar will be exchanged for
the large ones. Is there a way, apart from hacking
the code, do define serarate icons for the main
menu and the sidebar ?

thanks for your help

regards

Andreas