[horde] Change Database IP Got Something Strange ??

james g9224 at cs.nccu.edu.tw
Wed Aug 23 06:42:46 PDT 2006

>> I'm sorry. Let me explain more about this.
>>
>> pg server1 is too slow so i dump db to pg server2, and change config
>> file to connect to pg server2.(pg server1's IP is different from pg
>> server1 )
>> horde and pg server2 are work successful.But I saw there still have
>> connection to pg server1.It's strange, right ??
>>
>> So I look into db data, and find there have some data like
>> 20060823194930.6rrb4gety4n4 at pgserver1.host.name in turba_objects
>> ...tables.
>> Did somebody have same situation ?
>

> You probably didn't change the database server ip in
> turba/config/sources.php
>
> Jan.

I use default turba/config/sources.php file.I didn't assign db's ip in
any file unless horde/config/conf.php.

Maybe I have to change pgserver1.host.name to pgserver2.host.name
manually can fix it ?
I still feel strange why need to log host.name into db data.

Table:kronolith_events
Field:event_uid
Data:20060428103528.6s0reybhfzks at pgserver1.host.name

Table:mnemo_memos