[horde] login/viewing/modules problem. PLEASE HELP ASAP

Nima S. Panahi avs at panahi.com
Wed Aug 23 14:09:30 PDT 2006

The system of horde/imp/tubra/mnemo and others worked flawlessly since
I put it together in March. The problem showed itself on and off in the
past month, but now it is
constant and makes using horde/imp impossible. I have set the login to use
imp, which in turn uses imap. Now, I have made NO modifications to apache
config or the horde/imp except an upgrade from horde 3.1.1 to horde 3.1.2
and an upgrade from imp 4.1.1 to 4.1.2. But when I made these the problem
did not show up and it contined to work.
First, when I login, it logs me into horde an imp with a horde side bar in
the left and the INBOX on the right. Now, the horde side bar is shown from
right to left, as apposed to left to right, as in arabic or persian
setting. In a similar fasion, the login screen is sometimes from right to
left with "Persian" selected as default to the language. When logged in,
clicking on any email or module or anything, dumps you to the login page
with the left horde panel still there.
I have restarted the server, apache, mysql. I have deleleted everything in
the /tmp directory. I have used different browseres. All give the same
result, nothing.
I backup using bru 17.0 and I have checked the FULL system
against the backup of the full system before the problems started showing
promoninently. The only files that differ as the associated mysql files,
mail files, and various logs.
Please help as I am stumped and don't know what to do. I have about 1000
users and I need this thing resolved ASAP.