[horde] Performance problem

Walmiro Muzzi walmiro_muzzi at yahoo.com.br
Mon Aug 28 05:48:40 PDT 2006

Hi all,

the Firefox problem is solved. Thanks!

But the performance problem is still.
After entering the login and password it takes around 3 minutes to load
the webmail interface and the same thing happen when I try to open the
calendar (kronolith2) and the address book (turba2).

I've looked at the docs and the list but couldn't solve till now.

Does anyone can help?

This is my conf.php: http://pastebin.com/777828

Thanks,

Walmiro Muzzi