[horde] How a user can determine component versions

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Tue Aug 29 06:35:27 PDT 2006

Look in the version.php file for each component. If the server is Unix
based you can do something like this:

    $ find . -name version.php | xargs cat

Substitute the path to your Horde installation for the '.' if it is not
the current directory.

If you did not remove permissions from the test.php files, i think
visiting test.php for each app will also display the version.