[horde] Undefined index: charset

Matthias Reimann horde at fixpunktx.com
Mon Sep 4 07:20:25 PDT 2006

Hello Christian,

thanks for your help. You're right, the problem was that I've generated
the conf.php without filling the database tab. I got this and added the
line for the charset by hand to the conf.php. In the end the solution
was very simple but I had to understand the configuration mechanism
first.

Matthias
PS: Forgive me for not posting the solution when I found it.