[horde] Problem using subdomain

Matthias Reimann horde at fixpunktx.com
Wed Sep 6 02:22:49 PDT 2006

Hello,

it turned out that the error message below wasn't the reason for the
nonworking subdomain. I uncommented the applications from the error
messages in the horde/conf/registry.php without success. Afterwards I
undid the changes but the errors didn't appear again in the log when
trying to call horde by the subdomain.

Do anyone call the horde framework by a subdomain?

Kind regards,
Matthias