[horde] Problem using subdomain

Matthias Reimann horde at fixpunktx.com
Wed Sep 6 06:00:29 PDT 2006

Yes, now I can log in on horde.mydomain.com and the loginscreen on
mydomain.com/horde/ is shown but doesn't work. But if I try to log in at
latter location I'm unable to log in at the subdomain afterwards (the
site isn't loaded correctly -- The requested URL /horde/login.php was
not found on this server.). After overwriting the registry.php (without
any changes!) the site works properly again.

A mystery!

What can be the reason of that?

Matth.