[horde] bad redirect - "No input file specified."

etienne etiennesky at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 10:34:51 PDT 2006

I have this problem both in kronolith and imp.
Basically the redirection is buggy, it redirects to a
non-existing url.

In knorolith this happens when saving an entry, it
redirects to the url

http://<mydomain>/horde/kronolith/index.php/horde/kronolith/index.php?unique=dd3b74950ccd84763bd856d53ab1d448

the /horde/kronolith/index.php is there twice, and I
get a "No input file specified.".  I can access my
calendar afterwards, so this is only a minor nuisance.

It's much worse in imp, after asking for maintenance
(which I skip), I get the same problem but there is no
way to conslt my emails!

I have this since upgrading to 3.1.3 and possibly
since 3.1.2.  Perhaps there is a problem with my
configuration?  I have changed nothing in my
configuration.

Thanks