[horde] horde doesn't work any more

Frantz de Germain frantz at info.univ-angers.fr
Mon Sep 11 02:40:16 PDT 2006

Hello,

My horde system worked well until few days ago. Since, it doesn't work any
more :

the login page loads well, but after authentication, people have a blank
page and the browser stays like loading with the hourglass icon turning.
Some users don't have an entire white page but they only have the icon
toolbar on the right frame.

In the horde.log, I've "Login success for username"
imaps works fine with other mail clients.

The only thing that I've changed before it doesn't work any more, AFAIK, is a
"make update" and "make upgrade" which upgraded openssl, among others.

Here is my configuration :

Ubuntu server Dapper
Apache-2.0.59
horde-3.1.1 with imap authentication