[horde] sidebar does not display until refresh, https, secure & nonsecure items

Son Truong svt at st-andrews.ac.uk
Wed Sep 13 06:06:31 PDT 2006

Hello,

I thought I'll post an update (or fix) to my own problem before I forget...

With another problem I was trying to solve with this new setup - that
is, the problem of all the files in the home directory displaying in the
drop
down list on the very right of the IMP application (mail folders) instead
of just the mail folders in the user mail/ directory.

I went into the IMP configuration and edited the prefs.php under the
'Server and Folder Information preferences', turning OFF the 'display of
Virtual INBOX' and turned ON 'use IMAP subscribe' options and this
fixed the problem experienced below.

Anyone got any ideas why this fixed my problem?

Regards,

--
Son V Truong * Unix System Programmer * Systems Group
LIS: IT Services * University of St Andrews
01334 462373 * svt at st-andrews.ac.uk
Sent from Son's Home Laptop!