[horde] horde Digest, Vol 1541, Issue 1

Ali Nebi ali_20_f1 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 06:20:43 PDT 2006

Hi,
Thanks for the answer, i created one in registry.php. I have two problems:
1. Now after configuration of beatnik and click to link, then i see only white screen, nothing else.
2. After "Vilma" configuration, i try to add a domain, but when fill the fields and click Submit, then the error is:

"  Error saving domain. DB Error: null value violates not-null constraint."

How can i resolve this problem? Can you give me some directions?