[horde] Install Horde Groupware

Ryan Beatty ryan.beatty at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 01:19:37 PDT 2006

Hi,

Not sure about new versions of Horde, but is there not a test.php screen
that you can call up in your browser to make sure that you have all the
components installed that horde needs to run? Can the setup.php page not be
called up in a browser?

The last time I installed Horde was from CVS, there is an excellent guide
here for installing it on Fedora Core 4, however I'm sure it could be used
for many other distros.

http://wiki.horde.org/FC4InstallationNotes?referrer=HowTo

I think you could install it manually, but editing the conf files, but you
would need to have previous experience of using horde......

Cheers,

Ryan