[horde] Issue with Passwd Module

Laura McCord mccordl at southwestern.edu
Wed Sep 20 08:41:44 PDT 2006

I am using version Passwd: H3 (3.0) and this line is not a comment.
I have been fooling around abit with the code and I am adding print
statements to detect the problem.
We are migrating from our old version of horde/passwd module to the new
one and the sql code is a little bit different. So, I am trying to see
if perhaps our version of mysql cannot handle things like $row =
$result->fetchRow(DB_FETCHMODE_ASSOC);

So that is where I am currently at.

Thanks,
  Laura