[horde] use horde/imp login to restrict a non-horde webpage

Philip Goisman goisman at physics.arizona.edu
Wed Sep 27 15:17:22 PDT 2006

Jan Schneider <jan <at> horde.org> writes:

> Zitat von Philip Goisman <goisman <at> physics.arizona.edu>:
>
> > 	Here it is.  Is it possible to use the horde/imp login
> > structure to allow only those with accounts on my webserver
> > to access a specific webpage/directory?
>
> Sure, if you code your web pages to use Horde's authentication backend.
>
> Jan.

Hi,

   Thanks for the initial reply.  I took your response and searched on this, but
found nothing - that I recognized - that would get me going further towards this
goal.  So, I'd like to ask two additional questions:

1. May this webpage reside outside of the horde tree?

and.

2. Is there documentation and/or a simple example available to demonstrate your
previous advice/hint?

Regards,

Philip