[horde] Problem with database of the vilma

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Oct 4 08:17:15 PDT 2006

Quoting Ali Nebi <ali_20_f1 at yahoo.com>:

> i installed the vilma aplication under horde and make a
> configuration to use pgsql for the database, i used the
> vilma.pgsql.sql and included it to horde database
> I have a problem with this:
>
> When i choose Mail Admin and try to creat a domain after submit, it
> returm me that i have a field with null value.
> I looked what fielad i have in the database and i saw that i have a
> fielad called:  domain_key        VARCHAR(64)
>
> here is the whole script for create the table:
>
> CREATE TABLE vilma_domains (   domain_id         INT DEFAULT 0 NOT
> NULL,   domain_name       VARCHAR(128) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
> domain_transport  VARCHAR(128) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
> domain_max_users  INT DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL,   domain_quota      INT8
> DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL,   domain_key        VARCHAR(64),    PRIMARY KEY
> (domain_id),   UNIQUE (domain_name) );
>
> i can't see in the scripts how is insert this value for domain_key.

I'm not sure what domain_key has to do with it. It would be much more
helpful if you included the _actual_ _entire_ error message, but if
the error is that you have a null value violating a not null
constraint, the problem is with a field that says NOT NULL. domain_key
is allowed to be null so it doesn't need to be set.

-chuck