[horde] Required "password" not specified in VFS configuration. [on line 49 of "/usr/local/www/horde/gollem/login.php"]

Per olof Ljungmark peo at intersonic.se
Wed Oct 4 13:42:06 PDT 2006

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Per olof Ljungmark <peo at intersonic.se>:
>
>> I get this error when I try to login to a ftp server from "File
>> Manager" and have ran out of ideas right now. If anyone could kick me
>> in the right direction I would be most grateful.
>>
>> Running the latest stable releases of Horde, Gollem, IMP, Kronolith on
>> FreeBSD 6-STABLE.
>>
>> Subject is the Horde log, the Apache log says:
>> [Wed Oct 04 16:56:13 2006] [error] [client 192.168.1.15] PHP Notice:
>> Use of undefined constant full - assumed 'full' in
>
> You need to write 'full' instead of just full in the config file (notice
> the quotes).
>
> The error in your subject wasn't in the log file at all, but that one
> should be self explanatory - the password is missing.

The error started to appear after updating Horde 3.1.1 -> 3.1.3 and
Gollem 1.0 -> 1.0.2. I have now two installations identical except for
the above versions and the former works fine.

There must have been a change in the configuration between the versions
that I am unable to see, sorry.

Oct 04 22:33:51 HORDE [notice] [gollem] <ip-addr> Required "password"