[horde] RE : RE : Weather.com block causes no portal display at all

Thibault Le Meur Thibault.LeMeur at supelec.fr
Fri Oct 6 07:12:38 PDT 2006

Hi,

Has nobody got an idea of how to troubleshoot my problem (even if it needs
looking at the code... but where to start) ?

> > > I've got the same issue as described in the following thread:
> > > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=imp&m=114897809019741&w=2
> > >

> > > I checked my logs and found :
> > > * nothing in my web server logs (with error_reporting=E_ALL in
> > > php.ini)
> > > * nothing alarming in my horde.log (even with
> > debug_level=E_ALL): I only
> > > have 'usual' sql queries in my prefs sql backend
> >
> > And are you sure that (PHP) logging works, i.e. are other PHP
> > errors logged?
>
> Yes, I tried to run the buggy command "foo;" in the horde
> phpshell and the
> erro is reported in my ssl_error_log.
>
> By the way here is the welcome 'blank' page I get:
> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Frameset//EN"
> "http://www.w3c.org/TR/1999/REC-html401-19991224/frameset.dtd">
> <HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Courrier :: Boîte de réception (2)</TITLE>
> <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;
> charset=utf-8"><LINK
> href="/horde/themes/graphics/favicon.ico" rel="SHORTCUT
> ICON"></HEAD><FRAMESET
> id=hf frameSpacing=0 frameBorder=0 cols=150,*><FRAME name=horde_menu
> src="/horde/services/portal/sidebar.php" noResize><FRAME
> name=horde_main
> src="https://wm2.supelec.fr/horde/?frameset_loaded=1" noResize
> scrolling=yes></FRAMESET></HTML>

I get the sidebar frame but the "<FRAME name=horde_main" is empty.

My workaround now is to ask users having this issue to remove the
Weather.com block. Accessing the portal editor is only possible by manualy
reaching the following URL
https://webmail.mysite.com/horde/services/portal/edit.php (since the
dedicated button isn't displayed)

Is anyone sucessfully using the weather.com block with horde 3.1.3 and Pear
Services_Weather 1.4.0 stable ?

Thanks in advance for any tips that could guide me to the solution.
Thibault