[horde] Configuring Horde

carliedu carliedu at ig.com.br
Sat Oct 7 08:19:56 PDT 2006

Hi Sergio,

I´m having the same problem and have seen many messages in the web in other
forums that say the same. The strange is that this problem occurs in older
versions too.

Nobody anwered in the question in any forum. Apparently there is a solution
but nobody writes it after resolving the problem.

I have changed all the horde directory and all sub-folders to chmod 777 and
conf.php can´t be rewritten.

I wrote this lines only to say there are more people with the sama problem
awaiting for a light at the and the the tunnel.

Eduardo