[horde] Administration / Setup / Horde is Still Blank !!!

Vadim Pushkin wiskbroom at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 13 07:07:48 PDT 2006

I guess nowhere, but I always used cvs to download in the past.  Since I was
experiencing problems that I was unable to find answeres for, I am trying
anything, thinking that groupware may be the missing link to my problems,
assuming I am missing anything at all.

I will trash my plan to install groupware, but I am still at the original
problem, which I had prior to installing groupware, whereby I get blanks
when trying to configure horde, and horde only, i.e. all other modules are
configurable.

Any idea there?

Thank you Jan,

.vp