[horde] configuration errors ??? help please ...

carliedu carliedu at ig.com.br
Fri Oct 13 07:40:39 PDT 2006

Hi,

I´m having the same problem I can´t find a reasonable solution for this.

I already have done a CHMOD 777 * at the /var/www/horde/config directory.

After this, HORDE seems to be in an eternal LOOP.

For the LOOP problem I have seen a lot of questions at the web too, but with
no solution too.

What´s wrong. Please, I´m trying to install Horde for more than a week.

Thanks,

Eduardo