[horde] The Elusive DIMP!

Nick Cole nick at cole2.com
Mon Oct 16 08:06:31 PDT 2006

In which case, I'm not seeing DIMP. I've just reinstalled head
snapshots of imp and dimp (imp-HEAD-2006-10-16.tar.gz and
dimp-HEAD-2006-10-16.tar.gz) under head of horde, but no luck. When I
try to access http://mywebserver.com/horde/dimp I get the Horde login
page, followed by the imp login page, followed by ..... IMP!

I'm guessing that the problem here is something to do with me
installing the wrong level of one of the components - horde, imp and
dimp have been installed from nightly snapshots, and the framework has
been installed using the pear web-based installer - maybe the versions
of the framework I have installed are wrong? Is there anything
specific I can check? I haven't got commmand-line access to cvs which
is why I used the web-installer.

Appreciate any help diagnosing this problem, which is tricky as there
are no errors - just an absence of something elusive!

Cheers, Nick.