[horde] What is The Best Auth Method (imp dimp and horde)

Vadim Pushkin wiskbroom at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 18 09:56:56 PDT 2006

Herr Schneider;

I've done this, and it would work, except that my passwd created within the
admin interface uses mysql, and mail uses imap.

How can I make imap to use mysql as well?

I realize that this is probably a dovecot issue, but I am hoping to find an
answer from those of you who have already done this as I am finding nothing
in Dovecot for Horde.

Thank you,

.vp

   Vadim Anatoly Pushkin