[horde] Question about removing userdata from horde (mysql)

Daniel Ritter daniel at daniel-ritter.de
Wed Oct 25 03:37:15 PDT 2006

Hallo,

I am wondering if there is a "right" way to remove all data from a
certain user from horde's apps.

I am using Mysql and the Datatree (Mysql) as a backend.
Authentication is done via IMP and our local IMAP-server.

Now when removing an user from our local UNIX passwb, the user isn't
able to log into Horde anymore,
because Courier uses PAM as auth. No unix-user, no Courier user, no
Horde User.

This leaves all the users data like calendars, addressbooks, etc in
hordes mysql-database.

I was wondering if there is a "right" way to remove that leftover data
from the horde mysql-tables.
Is there a premade script I haven't found or would i just do a few
"remove from horde_foo where uid='$user_to_delete' "?
Would that be dangerous? Could it break something else?
What about shared userdata?

Thanks for your help
Daniel