[horde] Question about removing userdata from horde (mysql)

Bill Graham grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
Wed Oct 25 15:29:23 PDT 2006

I had seem some other posts for this same sort of thing and found
Jacques script. I used it as a base for my own - and I just thought I
would get something out there because cleaning house after deleting a
user is something that was necissary.

I would not assume that the script works for shared anything.

Also - it if you are using non-standard data base names - you will
have to change them in the cript.

I use it - but have not done exhaustive testing to see what dribbles
are left out there.
I am running a snapshot from a month or so ago - on two different
systems - and it has not seem to damage anything.

Thanks to Jacques for the original

Bill

Bill Graham
Systems Administrator