[horde] Question about removing userdata from horde (mysql)

Bill Graham grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
Thu Oct 26 10:41:58 PDT 2006

I posted some time ago

It is in the how to section

here is the URL

http://wiki.horde.org/DatabaseCleanup?referrer=HowTo

Bill

> Quoting Bill Graham <grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com>:
>
>> I had seem some other posts for this same sort of thing and found
>> Jacques script. I used it as a base for my own - and I just thought
>>  I  would get something out there because cleaning house after
>> deleting a  user is something that was necissary.
>
> Can you post your changes here or to the wiki?
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> "we are plastered to the windshield of the bus that is time." - Chris

Bill Graham
Systems Administrator
Hurley Public Schools
Hurley,SD 57036
USA
grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com

This electronic  mail sent from Hurley Public Schools - Hurley, South Dakota
http://www.hurleybulldogs.com

NOTICE: This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and may
be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received the message in error, then delete it. Thank you.