[horde] imp stuff - maybe

Brian Martinez martinez_brain at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 27 08:58:57 PDT 2006

All,

After a recent update of my distribution from the HEAD...I'm Receiving the
following message when entering into IMP to view the InBox:

Notice: Undefined property: to in
/var/www/php/horde/imp/lib/IMAP/MailboxCache.php on line 214

By the way, when a message is selected for deletion in the InBox list.  On
my system it is highlighted yellow...and when the mouse is over the message
only the CELL the mouse is over switches from yellow to light
yellow...instead of the entire LINE.  This is not a consistant
behavior...not that it is bad...maybe it was just never noticed...or I'm
just retarded...

Thanks,
Brian