[horde] Newbie doing initial horde installation, part deux

Eric spamsink at scoot.netis.com
Thu Nov 2 09:13:36 PST 2006

At 11:19 PM 11/1/2006, Jason Clifton wrote:

<JC>>>>>If you can install phpmyadmin you should be  able to do everything
you need easily with it<<<<<

I didn't mean to bypass your suggestion of phpmyadmin.  I don't see any
evidence of any such thing in the FC2 distribution but I will google for it.

I think that I am perhaps "almost there" with MySQL, though, and I suppose
I really should learn about it if I'm going to claim to be able to sysadmin
systems that have MySQL databases on them.

Eric