[horde] Virtual hosts configuration

Virgil E. Alderson valderson at xtg.bz
Fri Nov 10 12:42:22 PST 2006

I am experimenting with the latest head version of horde and would like
to figure out how to use the new virtual hosts entry in conf.php. I have
read and searched through all horde mailing lists and cant find any info
on how to implement this. Can you now connect horde to different
database schema's with each domain, so as to provide virtual horde
environments for each domain? does a hook need to be used to pass the
vhost to horde? Please point me in the right direction?

    Thanks
        Virgil