[horde] Kronolith / Nag alarms.

Greg Groth ggroth at gregs-garage.com
Fri Nov 10 13:46:58 PST 2006

How can I enable these?  I've taken a look around the Administration
section, but can't seem to find where to turn these on.  I believe I
have the config correct for the mail server, as I'm getting emails
whenever a task is added or edited in Nag, but I'm not getting any
alarms.  From the User's / Kronolith FAQ, all I could find is this blurb:

"If your system administrator has configured it, and you have set an
email address in your Horde preferences, you will get an email when an
alarm "goes off"."

I checked the administrator FAQ, but can't seem to locate how I enable
this feature.  Any help appreciated.

Best regards,
Greg Groth