[horde] safari

Graeme Wood Graeme.Wood at ed.ac.uk
Wed Nov 15 00:02:17 PST 2006

I've made some modifications to the stylesheets and to the menu
templates in various horde applications that fixes the menu wrapping
problem. The changes allow the menu block to grow dynamically to
allow the buttons to fit within the background rather than having it
as a fixed height. I'll see if I can package them up but since I
don't use all the horde apps, the changes would need to be applied to
the others I don't use too. They are fairly minor changes though.