[horde] safari

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Nov 15 12:42:40 PST 2006

Quoting Graeme Wood <Graeme.Wood at ed.ac.uk>:

> The attached diff I think will patch the menu code in the latest
> release versions of horde, imp, turba and ingo to allow the menu bar
> to grow if menu items wrap.  It also patches themes to remove most
> of the fixed size font settings to allow browsers, including IE, to
> scale fonts in line with good accessibility guidelines, which allow
> us to hopefully comply with anti-discrimination law.  I think I have
> included all the changes needed in the patch, but it is difficult to
> pick out these changes from others I have made.

Scaling font sizes is definitely a worthwhile thing, but if it's hard
for you to seperate your changes from each other, imagine us who don't
know what you've done going through your patch. I will try to look at
this, but it would help _a lot_ if you could submit separate (unified
diff) patches for fonts and for menus.

-chuck