[horde] user management

dhottinger@harrisonburg.k12.va.us dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Thu Nov 16 08:08:05 PST 2006

Im currently using openldap for user email accounts.  Im curious what
tools horde admins are using to create users.  If using the horde
mysql interface, does it scale well?  I have around 750 user accounts
now.  I would like a gui interface so that Im not the only one who can
create new users.  Im currently looking at a phpldap interface, or
something similiar.  Ive been looking at a lot of stuff on Freshmeat
and sourceforge, but none of it seems to be very current.

--
Dwayne Hottinger
Network Administrator