[horde] Multiple vhost's and dissabling certain apllication

Virgil E. Alderson valderson at xtg.bz
Thu Nov 16 11:24:48 PST 2006

In a multiple vhost horde configuration with the head version of horde,
I would like to disable certain applications in one vhost and not in
another. I have created a registry-xxx.xxx.xxx.php and tried both to put
the status as hidden and inactive and some applications. Hidden works as
expected but inactive throws an error in the sidebar that the certain
app is inactive. What is recommended; will making the application
inactive make horde for that vhost use less resources, or will hidden be
sufficient to remove the app? If making the app inactive is more
efficient how do I make the sidebar stop complaining about the app being
inactive?

    Thanks
       Virgil