[horde] Horde Webmail Groupware - Quotas

John Szkudlapski johns at bsfc.ac.uk
Fri Nov 17 03:56:06 PST 2006

Hi

Im running;

RHEL 4 (Update 4)
Horde Webmail Groupware
Dovecot (0.99.11-4-EL4)
Sendmail

I would like to configure horde to view the quotas for our users

Mail folders ; /export/home/mail/staff/%user/mail
Mailbox ; /export/mail  {moved from /var/mail}

Which are both on the partion /dev/VolGroup00/LogVol01 (configured as
/export)

I have attached the files that I have altered (except for the /etc/sudoers),
but when I login to horde

A) I do not see a quota's option/button.
B) when I send an e-mail I get "Unable to retrieve quota"

I had a read through; http://wiki.horde.org/QuotaHack but the one that
relates to my setup is;
http://lists.horde.org/archives/dev/Week-of-Mon-20040126/012982.html

Is there something I am doing wrong ?

------------------------------------
John Paul Szkudlapski
Computer Services - BSFC
t: +44 151 651 3720
f: +44 151 653 4419
m: +44 770 275 3329

Birkenhead Sixth Form College

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only; If it
has come to you in error please notify compserv at bsfc.ac.uk

The contents of this e-mail are the personal views of the sender,
which may not necessarily reflect those of the college.

This message has been scanned for viruses.
The college cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses
which may have come from external sources.