[horde] Horde Webmail Groupware - Quotas

John Szkudlapski johns at bsfc.ac.uk
Fri Nov 17 05:29:40 PST 2006

Hi Jan

>>And why did you do this? What's wrong with the existing command driver?

I was only following the instruction on (
http://lists.horde.org/archives/dev/Week-of-Mon-20040126/012982.html ) which
said replace it with the one they supplied.

>>What do you mean, when you send mail? You should get the message on each
page.
I do, I was in the sent box of that particular user.

I have now reverted back to the default command driver, restarted Apache and
tried again to no avail.

My servers.php now looks like;

$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'Staff E-Mail',
    'server' => 'localhost',
    'hordeauth' => false,
    'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
    'port' => 143,
    'maildomain' => 'mailtemp.bsfc.ac.uk',
    'realm' => '',
    'preferred' => '',
    'quota' => array(
        'driver' => 'command',
        'params' => array(
            'new_quota' => 'true',
            'quota_path' => '/usr/bin/quota',
            'grep_path' => '/bin/grep',
	    'partition' => '/dev/VolGroup00/LogVol01'
        ),
    ),
);

Would I be better off not trying to do it using dovecot, but using the

"
Here is another lengthy hack that displays quota on a server not supporting
quota, like dovecot or any mail server without using the built in quota
feature(If you find this simpler).
"
>From http://wiki.horde.org/QuotaHack

Regards

------------------------------------
John Paul Szkudlapski
Computer Services - BSFC
t: +44 151 651 3720
f: +44 151 653 4419
m: +44 770 275 3329

Birkenhead Sixth Form College

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only; If it
has come to you in error please notify compserv at bsfc.ac.uk

The contents of this e-mail are the personal views of the sender,
which may not necessarily reflect those of the college.

This message has been scanned for viruses.
The college cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses
which may have come from external sources.