[horde] Categories

Otto Stolz Otto.Stolz at uni-konstanz.de
Mon Nov 20 09:37:29 PST 2006

Hello,

still testing Imp H3 (4.1.2) and Horde 3.1.2;
planning to add Turba and Imp, rather soon.

In the "Global Options"/"Categories and Labels" menu,
I can define categories, and assign colours to them.
However, I do not have the faintest notion on the purpose
of this happening. There is no help text to enlighten
me, and I have found no place where they are used, so far.

So the questions arise:
- Which purpose are those categories meant to serve?
- Will my useres take advantage of this menu, or even
   need it, or should I rather lock those preferencies,
   and disable the menu?

Thank you,
   Otto Stolz