[horde] Horde Webmail Edition New Install Can't Login

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Thu Nov 23 06:31:37 PST 2006

>> I am sure that this is a dumb question, but I have checked the FAQ and
>> various README files. I am an existing user of IMP and thought I would
>> try the new Webmail Edition on a test machine.
>
> Why? It doesn't add you anything?

I am using a fairly old version of horde and was interested in what the
new version offered. I wanted to investigate if it would be possible to
sync the contacts/calendar with my phone using syncml.

> It does authenticate against the mail server, and it defaults to connect
> to the mail server at localhost.

Thanks both. Nuking the current install then re-installing using only my
  username rather than username at mydomain.net fixed the problem.

Ian.